We shape careers, not just give a job
Strategic thinkers, street-smart, tech -savvy, creative professionals,
experts in coding are right fit in our organization
If you are mad at what you are doing and love to share the pizza, you have reached the right place. We are open for UIUX Designers & Business Development Executives to toil with us as a part of a weird design team. Show us what you got.
Send us your CV and profile with relevant experience. We would get in touch with you for a tete-a-tete.
- The candidate should have sound knowledge in Sales and B2B marketing
- Researching organisations online to identify new leads and potential new markets, Gathering market and customer information; Finding emails of potential clients and making a data base
- Researching the needs of other companies and creating data base of decision maker’s email IDs
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Plan, execute and manage marketing campaigns and activities, events, promotions and advertisement
- Develop and create marketing content
- Increase client base and get revenue from existing and new clients
Skills you need to excel in this position:
- Attitude to learn is a must and should have pleasant personality
- Good communication, presentation and IT fluency
- Can write an email to potential clients
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Good business sense and deep understanding of marketing principles
- Should have a positive attitude and trust worthy.
- Self motivated & target driven.
- Should have good internet and website knowledge along with knowledge in MS Office.
- Enthusiastic, Active and passionate
- Good knowledge of colours, typography aesthetics and balance in the design
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Understanding the clients needs & nature of work
- Meeting account managers & Creative Director to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the clients job.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive designs
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of time
- Should be aware about the recent trends in Graphic, Web and UIUX design
- Sound knowledge of design software.